Tuesday 3 September 2013

Jack Herer Marijuana Strain Review by Johnny Green



Jack Herer is a prized sativa-dominant indica/sativa hybrid well known for both its cerebral high and its strong body high. The strain is a cross between Skunk #1, Haze, and Northern Lights #5. Jack Herer is the parent to many subset strains.

Grade: A+

Type: Sativa

Looks: Very dense, but soft yet sticky to the touch nugs; light green in color with orange/rust colored hairs and crystallized in trichs.

Smell: Sweetand spicy. Orange juice, lemon and pepper. Scent will linger in the room for a short bit (but in a pleasant way).

Taste: Very smooth smoke. Although not as noticeable as the smell, there is a sweet underlying tone with this strain with a lemon-peppery after taste. Somewhat like a fruit salad with spicy (taste, not heat) dressing. The inhale was more fruity with the exhale being “ginger” spicy. A very tasty strain!

Buzz Type: Gave me a solid sense of focus and awareness. Can be a bit “racy” during some sections of the buzz. Provided me with energetic full body tingle too.

Buzz Length: Above Average to Long (1.5 to 2 hours)

Summary:

* Finally! I’ve been craving a really solid Sativa for months! This batch of Jack Herer came calling to my rescue.

This is a “Feel Good” strain. Everything was enjoyable around me while medicating with Jack Herer. Sounds were nicely amplified; especially outside.

Jack Herer’s scent is quite strong; especially when scissoring, but the sweetness and spiciness of the smell I do like. The lingering smell is pleasing to my nostrils vs. some of the stronger Indica OG’s I medicate with. A “clean” smoking strain, Jack Herer left behind minimal resin build up in my glass bong.

I found myself flying all over the place during some sessions while really focused with deep intuitive thought on others. I got wrapped up into some “deep” conversations while medicating with Jack Herer.

Overall, just an awesome Sativa that was my perfect daytime medicine when I had various things to do and really needed to multi-task. Still be careful though… a few times while walking forward, it felt like as if someone was pulling me forward. I definitely enjoyed this strain.



No comments:

Post a Comment