Saturday 13 July 2013

Billy Idol Worships Medical Marijuana



Rock icon Billy Idol has used marijuana for medical purposes. "I had to undergo a chemical therapy for a year," he tells The 420 Times. "The only thing that helped me get through it was having access and use of medical cannabis.
"I know a lot of people that medical marijuana has helped," Idol explains. “I knew this older lady that didn’t want to get out of bed and had pretty much given up on life, so her family gave her some medical pot cookies. With inside of a week, she was up, eating, cooking and gardening, so she was happy. It helps people with their quality of life, especially when they’re not feeling good. I’m helping a cause that I believe in, and this is my way of doing it.”
Idol's last album was 2006's Happy Holidays. The British-born rocker (his real name is William Broad) is best known for songs like "White Wedding," Dancing with Myself," "Rebel Yell" and "Cradle of Love."

Source-- http://www.celebstoner.com/news/celebstoner-news/2013/07/12/billy-idol-worships-medical-marijuana/

No comments:

Post a Comment